Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can red salmon, drained
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 -2 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons red caviar (lumpfish)
- Flake salmon, discarding skin and bones.
- Combine cream cheese, lemon juice,onion and horseradish.
- Add salmon and half the caviar.
- Mix well, spoon into serving dish and top with remaining caviar.
- Serve with assorted crackers and party rye bread.
This was really fast, and very good. I didn't add the caviar, but I think it tasted just fine without it, so did my Thanksgiving dinner guests.