Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (200 g) can salmon, skin and bones removed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- pepper, to taste
- 100 g flour, approximately
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Flake the salmon in a bowl.
- Add the egg, mustard, and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Gradually add flour until mixture just reaches a consistency where you can form a patty, but is still quite crumbly.
- Keep in mind that the fish cakes will become more firm as they cook.
- Divide the mixture in half and form into patties.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Coat the fish cakes in a little flour, and place in pan.
- Cook until firm and slightly browned on each side.
- Serve with vegetables and a couple of lemon wedges.