Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I saw this on the food network's Big Daddy's House. I changed it a little to make it healthier.
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄2 vidalia onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 lemon, zested
- 4 tablespoons dill mayonnaise
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cansalaska skinless and boneless pink salmon, drained well
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine, parsley, onions, eggs, panko, black pepper, salt, lemon zest and Dill Mayonnaise together. Add drained salmon and mix well together. Make 4 patties and set aside.
- In a large skillet on medium, heat 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil. Place burgers in skillet. Cook over medium heat until browned. Turn and brown other side. Place in oven for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve on buns with Dill Mayonnaise.
Wonderful flavor! I omitted the salt (personal preference) and used fresh cooked salmon, as it was on hand. It was very good! Thanks for sharing!