1/1 Photo of Salmon Burgers
I saw this on the food network's Big Daddy's House. I changed it a little to make it healthier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 vidalia onion, diced
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 lemon, zested
- 4 tablespoons dill mayonnaise
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans alaska skinless and boneless pink salmon, drained well
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In medium bowl, combine, parsley, onions, eggs, panko, black pepper, salt, lemon zest and Dill Mayonnaise together. Add drained salmon and mix well together. Make 4 patties and set aside.
- 3In a large skillet on medium, heat 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil. Place burgers in skillet. Cook over medium heat until browned. Turn and brown other side. Place in oven for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 4Serve on buns with Dill Mayonnaise.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.9
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.4 mg
- Sodium 758.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: