Recipe by graffeetee
Use a nice fruity type peppercorn such as Tellicherry in this recipe, freshly ground of course. A pinot noir pairs nicely with this.
Top Review by Proud Veteran's wife
Great flavor! I really enjoyed this very simple yet tasty salmon! It was super quick to put together and very flavorful! Thanks for the recipe! Made for PAC Orphanage Spring 08
- 2 (1/2 lb) salmon steak (approx. 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice and sugar.
- Add salmon steaks and turn to coat.
- Let marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade and pat dry.
- Coat each side of the salmon steaks with one teaspoon of the pepper, pressing in well.
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet (not a grill pan).
- Add salmon steaks and saute 2-3 minutes on each side, until done to your liking.