Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
From a good recipe book, but never tried; again, I try to work salmon into our diets, so this is here so I can print it from work to make for dinner one night (looks like a good summer/spring dish).
- 680.38 g salmon fillets
- 19.71 ml lemon juice, fresh
- 9.85 ml ginger, fresh and minced
- 2.46 ml dill, dried
- 9.85 ml basil, fresh & chopped
- 9.85 ml thyme, fresh & chopped
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2 red potatoes, boiled and sliced
- 236.59 ml snow peas, blanched 30 seconds
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced and blanched 1 minute
- 0 small zucchini, sliced
- Cut four sheets of foil; place fillet on each sheet, slightly off center.
- Sprinkle each with lemon juice, ginger, herbs, and salt and pepper; drizzle with olive oil.
- Divide potatoes, peas, carrot, and zucchini among foil sheets.
- Fold foil over to form a rectangle, and crimp all edges tightly.
- Bake on baking sheet at 400 for 15 minutes or until fish is just cooked through; garnish with parsley.
Great recipe. I made 2 salmon foil packets and 2 chicken packets (for my kids). The chicken needed to cook a little longer but it was all so good. Thanks! Made for the New Kids on the Block tag game