Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Healthy dinner. Faster and easier than salmon patties and you get your vegetables too.
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans salmon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrot
- 1⁄3 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup matzo meal
- salt, pepper
- Flake salmon including bones and juice.
- Mix all.
- You can just throw it all in the food processor.
- Spread in pyrex pie pan or cassarole dish.
- Microwave covered with wax paper for 10 minutes on high.
Excellent recipe. I added yellow pepper and garlic--and is a hit at church cover-dish!