- 400 g jumbo shrimp, cooked and shelled with the tails left on
- 400 g smoked salmon
- 140 g mayonnaise (Use the best quality you can afford.)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped, plus extra leaves for garnish
- 1⁄2 lime, juiced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the shrimp and salmon on the individual plates.
- Mix the mayonnaise, garlic and dill, and add lime juice to taste.
- Put a spoonful on each plate, scatter over the dill leaves and add a wedge of lime and a grinding of fresh black pepper.
- Serve with a hearty brown bread and butter, if desired.