I really love this pesto on fish, I like salmon but you could use any fish you like. Its nice served with simple baby potatoes and perhaps some mesclun or rocket with a seeded mustard dressing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the 1st 6 ingredients together until mixture becomes a paste.
- 2Cover the pesto and refrigerate until required.
- 3Heat enough oil or use oil spray on the base of large pan.
- 4Cook fish on both sides until cooked as you desire it.
- 5Serve the fish topped with the pesto.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon and Lemon Grass Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.1
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.6 mg
- Sodium 114.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 35.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
virgin olive oil