Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I really love this pesto on fish, I like salmon but you could use any fish you like. Its nice served with simple baby potatoes and perhaps some mesclun or rocket with a seeded mustard dressing
- Blend the 1st 6 ingredients together until mixture becomes a paste.
- Cover the pesto and refrigerate until required.
- Heat enough oil or use oil spray on the base of large pan.
- Cook fish on both sides until cooked as you desire it.
- Serve the fish topped with the pesto.
I used salmon my personal favorite. I love cilantro my DH doesn`t. So his fish was straight up. The tough outer layers and top of the lemongrass was removed.The rest I put into my vita mix along with 1/2 cup cilantro, pinenuts instead of peanuts,lemon,I added 1 clove of garlic blended while pouring oil till the consistency was to my liking. Since I had no idea what 80 means.Thanks for an other way to make my favorite fish!