1/6 Photos of Sallie's Hamburger Casserole
This is a recipe I got many years ago from a friend. I made it every Friday night as part of a pre-game dinner for my son's high school football team. It is a real winner!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef and drain well.
- 2Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, sugar and tomato sauce, stirring well. Bring to a boil and simmer uncovered, 15 minutes.
- 3Cook egg noodles and drain.
- 4To the noodles add the sour cream, cottage cheese and onion - mix well.
- 5In a greased 13 x 9 inch pan, alternately layer the beef mixture with the noodle mixture, starting and ending with the beef mixture.
- 6Cover with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- 7Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, uncovered.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sallie's Hamburger Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.9
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 178.8 mg
- Sodium 1362.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 45.1 g