1/1 Photo of Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Sauce for 2
Chef #429816's Note:
Super inexpensive and good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix meat, salt and pepper; shape mixture into 2 oval patties.
- 2In 8-inch skillet, cook patties over medium heat, turning occasionally, until done, 8 to 12 minutes.
- 3Remove patties to warm plate.
- 4Cook and stir mushrooms in same skillet until light brown.
- 5Stir in flour.
- 6Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is bubbly.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Add enough water to reserved mushroom liquid to measure 1/2 cup.
- 9Stir liquid and bouillon into flour mixture.
- 10Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- 11Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 12Pour on meat.
- 13Graet with mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Sauce for 2
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.7
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 664.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 22.3 g