Recipe by Julie421511
I found this recipe in Rachel Ray's magazine, but omitted the jalapeno that the original recipe calls for. You can certainly add 1 medium jalapeno, seeded and finely diced to the knots if you like a little kick! Enjoy!
- 2 ounces salami, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza dough
- 1 large egg, beaten
- coarse salt, for sprinkling
- spicy brown mustard, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix together the salami and garlic.
- Unroll the pizza dough and cut crosswise into 12 pieces.
- Working with 1 piece at a time, roll dough between your hands to form a 7-inch rope. Tie each piece into a knot and place on the baking sheet.
- Brush knots with the egg and sprinkle with the salami mixture and coarse salt.
- Bake until golden, about 18 minutes.
- Serve with the mustard.