Prep 24 hrs
Cook 24 hrs
- 2 tablespoons morton's tender quick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1 cup water
- 2 lbs hamburger
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Shape into rolls and place in baking pan.
- Bake at 300F degrees for 1 hour.
I made this recipe and loved it. It was enough to share with my dad who loved it. I will make this again.
This is almost the same recipe that a friend, at work, gave me years ago. Her recipe calls for 1 tablespoon of pepper or peppercorns and 2 teaspoons of mustard seed. I love making this during the holidays. It's good served hot or cold and is always a hit.