Cold Spring rolls
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons gingerroot, minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 avocado, halved and sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 English cucumber, julienned
- 1 mango, julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 2 cups rice noodles, fine and soaked
- 1/2 cup cashews, toasted and finely chopped
- 10 large rice paper sheets
- fresh coriander
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, add garlic and ginger and cook until just beginning to brown.
- 2Line up avocado, carrot, cucumber, mango, red pepper, rice noodles, cashews and coriander.
- 3Fill a baking dish or shallow bowl with hot water.
- 4Line the cutting board with a dry towel.
- 5Soak a rice paper in water until soft and pliable.
- 6Lay on towel and pat dry.
- 7Repeat with second rice paper.
- 8Along bottom third of the wrapper, line up a small amount of coriander, noodles, mango, red pepper, cucumber, carrot, avocado and cashews.
- 9Keeping the wrapper taut, tightly roll up into cylinder. Reserve completed roll in damp towel.
- 10Repeat with remaining ingredients and salad rolls, dividing ingredients equally.
- 11To serve, cut each roll into 5 pieces, and place, cut side up on serving platter.
- 12For dipping sauce, in a bowl, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, garlic, ginger, chilies, green onion and sugar.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salad Rolls With Mango and Avocado
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 664.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice paper sheets
rice wine vinegar