Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great tasting and moist cake that uses Salad Dressing instead of eggs. Old family recipe!
Make and share this Salad Dressing Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve 2 level teaspoons Baking soda into 1 cup Salad Dressing. (mix well).
- Cream in the following ingredients: 1 cup sugar, 4 tbs. Cocoa, ¼ teaspoons Salt, ½ teaspoons Vanilla.
- Add 1 cup Water.
- Add in 2 cups flour (not level). THIS BATTER WILL BE THIN.
- Mix batter well and pour into a greased pan, bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes until done. Cake will be done when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes our clean.
- Cool completely and frost!
It's nice to rediscover this cake. My Mom made it when I was a kid. Thanks Mkjrdallas!