Recipe by Theresa/ Thunderbird
Sage Pork Chops
Top Review by zoyie
Sorry, did not care for this. DH said it was ok, I did not like. What do you do with the onions? I peeled and put in the marinate, then put a little of marinade in another dish to bake, you did not say if you should bake in marinade or not, whatever will not make again....
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 2 onions, unpeeled, cut into quarters
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim chops of excess fat. Place in a shallow glass dish. Add onions.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, sage, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour over chops, coating well. Cover.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes, brushing with marinade as they bake.