Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sage Pork Chops
Make and share this Sage Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Trim chops of excess fat. Place in a shallow glass dish. Add onions.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, sage, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour over chops, coating well. Cover.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes, brushing with marinade as they bake.
Sorry, did not care for this. DH said it was ok, I did not like. What do you do with the onions? I peeled and put in the marinate, then put a little of marinade in another dish to bake, you did not say if you should bake in marinade or not, whatever will not make again....