Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This smells so good cooking in the kitchen. The recipe is from the "Weekend" magazine. Serve it with rice or bread and potatoes. Yum! I guess that should say it all :)
Top Review by Fandoos
I don't know if I was the one that went wrong, but no offense, this was really not worth it. I think the quantities stated were way off also. So much onion that I had no real gravy just onions, and onions with chicken sitting on top. And it was just another salan minus the turmeric and the saffron instead. Sorry to sound so off, just didn't like it at all.
- 1 cup natural low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon saffron
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 300 g chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 inch fresh ginger, minced finely
- 1 green chili, chopped finely
- 3 tomatoes, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped,for garnishing
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix salt, cardamom powder, saffron, chilli powder, corriander powder and garam masala powder in yogurt.
- Marinate chicken for 30 minutes or over night.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Fry onions till golden in colour.
- Add chopped ginger and green chillies and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes and mix well.
- Add chicken, cover and cook till chicken is tender.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve!