- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded flat
- salt & pepper
- 16 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese and onions.
- Divide into 8 balls.
- Salt and pepper chicken and place cheese-onion ball in center of each piece.
- Wrap each piece of chicken in 2 strips of bacon (one strip in each direction), so that cheese is completely sealed inside.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-50 minutes or until chicken is done.