photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- Mix egg, yogurt, milk, oil, and sugar.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon with a wire whisk.
- Add the flour mixture to the liquid
- mixture and stir just enough to combine (batter may be lumpy).
- Fold in the chopped peaches.
- Spray a hot griddle lightly with cooking oil and preheat to 325 degrees.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup of batter on.
- the griddle for each pancake.
- Cook until light brown on the bottom.
- Flip the pancakes over and finish cooking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We loved these peach pancakes!! A quick easy recipe. I used vanilla yogurt and canned peaches which I drained and dried with a paper towel before I diced them. We enjoyed the subtle hint of cinnamon. I served them with crispy bacon strips and Canadian maple syrup. Next time I will dice the balance of the peaches and serve them with the syrup from the can, and perhaps a little whipped cream... doesn't that sound good!!