Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill to medium hot.
- Pull husks back from corn cob, keeping them attached.
- Remove as much of the stringy silk as possible and replace the husks, covering the kernals again.
- Use kitchen twine to secure the husks at the top of the cobs.
- Place tied corn cobs in a bucket of cold water to soak for 1 hour.
- Remove corn from the bucket and place on the grill.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, until the corn has steamed and the husks are quite charred.
- Take corn off of the grill, discard the husks and serve piping hot with butter, salt and pepper.