Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from the Kraft "What's Cooking" magazine. I am going to try this soon as it sounds delicious! Recipe can be easily doubled to accommodate more guests. Since I posted this recipe I have made it and found it very good.
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1⁄4 cup kraft Russian salad dressing (use your own Russian dressing if you have it)
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Pour the dressing over the carrots in a non stick frying pan.
- Stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the almonds and parsley.
- Serve and enjoy.
Delicious and so simple to make. I was all set to make them in fry pan when the lectricity went off so I transferred the onto double foil and made a single layer package - popped them on the shelf in the BBQ cooked for 15 minutes medium heat and turned the pkg once. I did not add the parsley & almonds this time but will make these again this Sunday Thanks Dorel great recipe Added note Sunday 25 Apr. Did them again in a fry pan finished them with the Almonds and parsley - again I say so simple and very good Again thanks Dorel