1/1 Photo of Russian Glazed Carrots
This is from the Kraft "What's Cooking" magazine. I am going to try this soon as it sounds delicious! Recipe can be easily doubled to accommodate more guests. Since I posted this recipe I have made it and found it very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1/4 cup kraft Russian salad dressing (use your own Russian dressing if you have it)
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1Pour the dressing over the carrots in a non stick frying pan.
- 2Stir to coat.
- 3Cover and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Stir in the almonds and parsley.
- 6Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Glazed Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 155.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g