Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this in The Weight Watchers Complete Cookbook. I thought it looked good and I plan on trying it soon.
- 44.37 ml orange juice
- 29.58 ml reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 9.85 ml reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml green bell peppers, minced
- 29.58 ml red bell peppers, minced
- 29.58 ml tomato paste
- 29.58 ml plain nonfat yogurt
- 14.79 ml horseradish, drained
- 14.79 ml onion, grated
- 4.92 ml prepared mustard
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- In small bowl or jar with tight-fitting cover, combine juice, mayonnaise, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, tomato paste, yogurt, horseradish, onion, mustard, chili powder and pepper; whisk or cover and shake to mix well.
- Refrigerate, covered, 2–3 hours.
- Whisk or shake before serving.
- EACH SERVING (3 tablespoons) PROVIDES: 1 Fat, 1/2 Vegetable, 10 Optional Calories.
- PER SERVING: 49 Calories, 1 g Protein, 3 g Fat, 5 g Carbohydrate, 148 mg Sodium, 3 mg Cholesterol, 1 g Dietary Fiber; 1 points.
Nice, healthy dressing. I think it's missing something sour to give it a bit of a tang, maybe some vinegar or lemon juice. Thanks lazyme! Made for ZWT 4.
This was a very nice dressing! I didn't have red bell peppers, so used pimientos. I couldn't find the horseradish so left it out. Thanks! Made for Photo tag.