Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This tastes very similar to runzas, but takes a fraction of the time and effort to make.
Make and share this Runza Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown the hamburger and onion in a skillet. Then drain.
- Put cabbage on top and cover to steam for a few minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper. To taste.
- Add soup.
- Mix well.
- Separate into pieces and spread 1 tube of the crescent rolls over the bottom of a 9x13x2" pan.
- Spread the hamburger/cabbage mixture on top of the crescent dough.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the meat mixture.
- Separate the 2nd tube of crescents, put the dough pieces on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes, covering with foil the last 10 minutes to soften the crust.