Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe makes 100 cookies so it's great for those holiday cookie trays. I glaze these with a rum flavored confectionery sugar glaze.
- 1 lb brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup coconut, grated
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon rum or 1 tablespoon rum flavoring
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease a cookie sheet.
- Mix in order given. Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown. About 8-10 minutes. When slightly cool, loosen from cookie sheet.
- Makes 100.
Ingrediants didn't come together, got a bowl full of fribbles, needs more liguid eggs, milk, shortening, something. Setting out to find similar recipe and see what she left out? Got to save these cookies for Christmas, this is bad!!!!