Morgan Khan's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C).
- 2Baking sheets sprayed with vegetable spray.
- 3In bowl, combine flour and sugar.
- 4Cut in margarine until crumbly.
- 5Add yogurt and water, and mix until combined.
- 6Roll into a smooth ball, wrap and place in refrigerator for 30 min.
- 7Put brown sugar, raisins, chocolate chips, cocoa and cinnamon in food processor; process until crumbly, approx.
- 820 secs.
- 9Divide dough in half.
- 10Roll one portion into a rectangle of 1/4 inch (5mm) thickness on a well-floured surface.
- 11Sprinkle half of the filling on top of the dough rectangle.
- 12Roll up tightly, long end to long end, jelly-roll fashion; pinch ends together, Cut into 1-inch (2. 5cm) thick pieces; some filling will fall out.
- 13Place on baking sheets cut side up.
- 14Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- 15With the back of a spoon or your fingers, gently flatten each cookie.
- 16Bake for 25 mins, turning the cookies over at the halfwy mark (12 1/2 min).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rugelach (Cinnamon Chocolate Twist Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (839 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.4
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 45.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g