1/1 Photo of Rudy's Pork Fried Rice
My husband loves Chinese food, but can't tolerate the MSG, so he came up with this. Note: If you get the barbecued pork from a Chinese market, ask for "char siu."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 4 cups water to boil in pot.
- 2Stir in 2 cups rice and cover.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until all water is absorbed. Set aside.
- 4Meanwhile, dice barbecued pork and set aside.
- 5In a small skillet, scramble and fry eggs. Chop them up and set aside.
- 6Heat oil in a large skillet at medium heat.
- 7Quickly fry cooked rice, then add pork, shrimp, eggs and soy sauce to mixture. Heat through.
- 8Serve with soy sauce.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rudy's Pork Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.0
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 134.5 mg
- Sodium 343.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: