Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was posted in the New York Times on March 2, 2000. I use it as a rub for brisket but you can use it with other cuts of beef as well. Great for baking or grilling.
- 3 tablespoons mccormick grill mates McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Adolph's meat tenderizer
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Mix ingredients well and store in in an airtight container.