Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a dry rub I have created for our new BBQ smoker. Use as a dry rub or add up to 1/2 c. vegetable oil for a wet rub. Great on beef, pork or chicken. This is somewhat spicy due to the chipotle.
- 2 tablespoons granulated brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground garlic
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon ground caraway
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons ground sweet peppers
- Mix very well and use as a dry rub. For a wet rub add up to 1/2 c vegetable oil and mix well.
- Enough for a wet rub for 2 roasts.