- 1 tablespoon dried crushed sweet basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried crushed parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 1⁄2 ounces tomato puree
- 25 ounces tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the sauce before you make the crust, so that the flavors have some time to get yummy.
- Mix all ingredients in a big bowl; order doesn't matter. You can do without the Puree, and increase/decrease the amount of Sauce to conveniently match the cans you purchased.
- This makes enough sauce for 2 big pizzas. Refrigerate the remainder for up to 10 days before the texture gets lumpy.