Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Hershey's Cookbook.
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, Hershey's
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- ground cinnamon
- In top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water melt chocolate.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Gradually add water, stirring until well blended.
- Stir in salt and vanilla.
- Serve hot, topped with whipped cream, if desired.
- Garnish with cinnamon.
Very rich! I think I will add a bit more reg milk next time, but we will be making this again! Made for Fall PAC 08.