- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- season salt
- 4 chicken breast halves, with skin
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oil, honey, lime juice, paprika and season salt well in saucepan and warm just to melt honey.
- Arrange 4 chicken breast halves, skin-side-up in a square baking dish or pan, sprayed with Pam.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 35 to 40 minutes, basting chicken, without turning them, 3 or 4 times during baking or until nicely browned.
- Immediately upon removing from oven, seal baking dish tightly in foil and let stand 15 to 20 minutes before serving.