Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a great sandwich that is easy to put together with convenient rotisserie chicken.
Make and share this Rotisserie Chicken Focaccia Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut focaccia loaf in half horizontally; place cut sides up on a baking sheet.
- Combine caesar dressing and roasted red peppers in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup red pepper dressing evenly over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle with goat cheese and nuts. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Remove meat from chicken and coarsely chop. Sprinkle chicken over bottom half of bread. Top with salad greens, tomatoes and remaining dressing; cover with top half of bread.
- Cut into 6 wedges and serve immediately.