Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is a great sandwich that is easy to put together with convenient rotisserie chicken.
- 9 inches round loaf focaccia bread
- 1⁄2 cup oil based caesar salad dressing
- 4 ounces roasted red peppers, from jar
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups baby greens
- 1⁄2 pint grape tomatoes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut focaccia loaf in half horizontally; place cut sides up on a baking sheet.
- Combine caesar dressing and roasted red peppers in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup red pepper dressing evenly over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle with goat cheese and nuts. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Remove meat from chicken and coarsely chop. Sprinkle chicken over bottom half of bread. Top with salad greens, tomatoes and remaining dressing; cover with top half of bread.
- Cut into 6 wedges and serve immediately.