Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is a great sandwich that is easy to put together with convenient rotisserie chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut focaccia loaf in half horizontally; place cut sides up on a baking sheet.
- 3Combine caesar dressing and roasted red peppers in a food processor; process until smooth.
- 4Drizzle 1/2 cup red pepper dressing evenly over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle with goat cheese and nuts. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly brown.
- 5Remove meat from chicken and coarsely chop. Sprinkle chicken over bottom half of bread. Top with salad greens, tomatoes and remaining dressing; cover with top half of bread.
- 6Cut into 6 wedges and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rotisserie Chicken Focaccia Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.1
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 126.5 mg
- Sodium 652.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: