This Argentinean steak dish is quite popular in various restaurants around Buenos Aires. Plan ahead as the red wine mixtures needs to marinate for about 2-3 hours. Recipe is from All Recipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the red wine, salt and rosemary in a small bowl.
- 2Let stand at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours.
- 3Heat a large griddle or cast-iron skillet over high heat.
- 4Place the steaks on the hot pan, and cook for about 8 minutes per side, or to desired degree of doneness.
- 5The internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees F (62 degrees C) for medium rare.
- 6Pour in the wine mixture, and allow it to boil for a minute.
- 7Serve steaks with sauce on a deep platter.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Steak
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 656.4
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 215.4 mg
- Sodium 722.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 54.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: