Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
This Argentinean steak dish is quite popular in various restaurants around Buenos Aires. Plan ahead as the red wine mixtures needs to marinate for about 2-3 hours. Recipe is from All Recipes.com.
- Combine the red wine, salt and rosemary in a small bowl.
- Let stand at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours.
- Heat a large griddle or cast-iron skillet over high heat.
- Place the steaks on the hot pan, and cook for about 8 minutes per side, or to desired degree of doneness.
- The internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees F (62 degrees C) for medium rare.
- Pour in the wine mixture, and allow it to boil for a minute.
- Serve steaks with sauce on a deep platter.