1/2 Photos of Rosemary , Roasted Garlic, Cheese, Mashed Potatoes
COMFORT FOOD! Instead of roasting the garlic you can boil along with the potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 -16 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 lbs baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- pepper (lots of pepper!)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, some minced to toss in and garnish
- 1Place garlic in small ovenproof bowl, and drizzle with olive oil.
- 2Roast for 30 minutes, or until very soft.
- 3Cool and peel the garlic, and reserve the oil.
- 4Boil potatoes and rosemary in a large pot of salted water until tender, about 20 minutes.
- 5Drain, reserving 1 cup liquid.
- 6Discard the cooked rosmary.
- 7Place potatoes in a large bowl with milk, butter, garlic, and reserved olive oil.
- 8Mash to desired consistency, adding reserved cooking liquid as needed.
- 9Mix in 1/2 cup cheese.
- 10Season with minced fresh rosemary, salt and pepper all to taste.
- 11Garnish with fresh rosemary.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary , Roasted Garlic, Cheese, Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.9
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 124.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: