Recipe by KDub
My dad's recipe. They make a great side dish that can be served with just about anything - my family loves them with bbqed steak and grilled veggie skewers, or fried perch and mushy peas. I love them because they're vegan and take no time to make!
Top Review by Mia in Germany
As there are only few potato varieties in Germany, I used what I had on hand - medium sized organic potatoes. Love this recipe - one of my favourite ways to have potatoes!
Made for Honor Thy Mother - and be gluten free, too! of the Diabetes Forum.
- 4 potatoes (I like russet or Yukon gold)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Scrub the potatoes. Peel, if you prefer skinless fries.
- Slice potatoes lengthwise into strips. Place in large mixing bowl.
- Pour oil over potatoes. Sprinkle rosemary, salt, and pepper over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Turn potatoes, and continue baking for another 10-12 minutes.