Cheesy Seasoned Oven Fries
My sister gave this to me. Its easy and tasty.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 3 large baking potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 425. Grease large baking pan.
- Combine parmesan cheese and rest of seasonings into a large resealable plastic bag.
- Combine potatoes and oil in bowl,stir well, covering all potatoes in oil.
- Add potatoes to bag with seasonings. Shake to coat all.
- Arrange potatoes in pan (single layer for faster cooking)bake for 10 minute.
- Turn over potatoes and bake for another 10 minute.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was easy to prepare and quite tasty. Even though I oiled my baking dish, the potato slices still stuck to the bottom and many were a bit mangled by the time I got them turned. And they didn't really get very crispy, though I cannot recall if the recipe even stated whether they should. But they were quite tasty. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Yello Kim. Made for Spring 2011 Pick-A-Chef.1Reply