Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have recipes to make two different kind of biscuit mixes to give as gifts and I will post them separately. Place them in a cellophane bag, attach instuctional gift tag and wrap with a pretty ribbon.
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
On gift tag
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- In medium bowl, stir together self rising flour, rosemary, garlic powder and pepper; spoon into cellophane bag.
- Tie securely with twist tie.
- Decorate as desired.
- Place the following on gift tag:.
- Empty contents of bag into medium bowl.
- Stir in 1 cup milk, 1/4 cup olive oil and 1/4 cup vegetable oil to form dough.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450° deg for 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Makes 12 to 14 biscuits.
haven't tried it yet, but the idea is so cute!