Laura Leigh's Note:
A great, semi-elegant, inexpensive chicken dish. It smells great coming out of the oven! This was given to me by the Weldon Family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and pat dry chicken.
- 2Sprinkle liberally with salt, pepper, and garlic powder on both sides.
- 3In food processor, add bread crumbs and fresh rosemary.
- 4Strip leaves from stalk.
- 5Process until rosemary is finely chopped.
- 6With food processor running add vegetable oil until dry mixture is moist.
- 7Pat moist bread crumbs and rosemary mixture on both sides of chicken.
- 8Place chicken in oven safe casserole dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 9Pour water between and around chicken.
- 10Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.4
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 352.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 58.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: