1 hr 5 mins
From a Country Style magazine as yet untried by me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk and sugar in medium saucepan, bring to boil.
- 2Add rice, reduce heat to lowest temperature, cover with tight lid.
- 3Cook rice for about an hour until almost milk absorbed.
- 4Stir rice several times during cooking to prevent sticking.
- 5When rice is ready, add egg yolks and rosewater, stir in well.
- 6Remove from heat , spoon into 4 serving dishes, dust with cloves.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rose Water Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.9
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 130.6 mg
- Sodium 130.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 37.5 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: