Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
From a Country Style magazine as yet untried by me.
Make and share this Rose Water Rice Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Combine milk and sugar in medium saucepan, bring to boil.
- Add rice, reduce heat to lowest temperature, cover with tight lid.
- Cook rice for about an hour until almost milk absorbed.
- Stir rice several times during cooking to prevent sticking.
- When rice is ready, add egg yolks and rosewater, stir in well.
- Remove from heat , spoon into 4 serving dishes, dust with cloves.
This was a great dessert after a very spicy meal. This was creamy and delicious. I added a little more rose water, since we love the smell and taste. I omitted the cloves, since I don't like it much. I will certainly make this again. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT6.