This is one of the easiest desserts you could make, especially recommended if you really want to impress your dinner guests and have very little time. My friend Rose-Marie gave me this recipie and I have never looked back. Instant Whip is something you can buy in England, it is bought in powder form in a packet, it is whisked with milk and makes a custardy type substance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the sliced swiss rolls into a glass bowl.
- 2Add the 4 tablespoons of sherry until they are soaked.
- 3prepare the Instant Whip (or equivalent) as per instructions.
- 4Place that on the swiss roll mixture.
- 5Whip the cream until it is stiff.
- 6Place that on top of the instant whip mixture.
- 7Decorate with the grated chocolate and the glace cherries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rose-Marie's Chocolate Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.0
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 21.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate swiss rolls
chocolate Instant Whip