Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the easiest desserts you could make, especially recommended if you really want to impress your dinner guests and have very little time. My friend Rose-Marie gave me this recipie and I have never looked back. Instant Whip is something you can buy in England, it is bought in powder form in a packet, it is whisked with milk and makes a custardy type substance.
- Put the sliced swiss rolls into a glass bowl.
- Add the 4 tablespoons of sherry until they are soaked.
- prepare the Instant Whip (or equivalent) as per instructions.
- Place that on the swiss roll mixture.
- Whip the cream until it is stiff.
- Place that on top of the instant whip mixture.
- Decorate with the grated chocolate and the glace cherries.