Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of the easiest desserts you could make, especially recommended if you really want to impress your dinner guests and have very little time. My friend Rose-Marie gave me this recipie and I have never looked back. Instant Whip is something you can buy in England, it is bought in powder form in a packet, it is whisked with milk and makes a custardy type substance.
- Put the sliced swiss rolls into a glass bowl.
- Add the 4 tablespoons of sherry until they are soaked.
- prepare the Instant Whip (or equivalent) as per instructions.
- Place that on the swiss roll mixture.
- Whip the cream until it is stiff.
- Place that on top of the instant whip mixture.
- Decorate with the grated chocolate and the glace cherries.