Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this salad. My boss brought it for pot-luck and it was a huge hit. Very easy!
Make and share this Romaine Strawberry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 15 strawberries, sliced
- 1 small purple onion, sliced thin
- 3⁄4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- combine the ingredients for the dressing and toss w/the lettuce, onions, strawberry's and serv.
This came out so much better than I thought this would. The sweetness worked well with the onions. My DH even had seconds on this one.
Wonderful, my mom makes this, and we all just love it. Thanks!
This wonderful salad looks very pretty and tastes terrific! The dressing is mildly sweet and compliments the lettuce, strawberries (mine were sorta tart) and red onion well. I added a variety of baby greens from my spring garden with the romaine. My daughter and I really enjoyed the salad and plan to again soon ~ Thanks!