Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 min
Add sliced chicken to the salad for a main dish.
Make and share this Romaine Salad With Raspberry Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 4 bacon, slices cooked and ctrumbled
Raspberry Salad Dressing
- 1 (10 ounce) jarseedless raspberry spreadable fruit or 1 (10 ounce) jar preserves
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Salad ~ Combine lettuce, onion, feta cheese, pecans, and bacon. Serve with Raspberry Salad Dressing.
- Dressing ~ Microwave raspberry spread in a microwave-safe bowl at LOW (30%) power 1 minute or until melted. Whisk in vinegar and olive oil until blended; let cool. Serve at room temperature.
My brother-in-law made this when I was over. Had to review it. He said it was easy to make. It was very tasty and well-worth making. I will make it when I return home as I know my family will enjoy it and it will be great for company.