Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A colorful salad with a great flavor. A nice change for something different from the norm.
- 2 -3 roma tomatoes
- 8 ounces chopped black olives
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, ball
- 1⁄4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 red onion
- 14 ounces Italian dressing (your favorite one is the best one)
- Slice the mozzarella ball in half. Thinly slice roma tomatoes and mozzarella ball. It's your call whether you slice them lengthwise or widthwise but the tomato slices and mozzarella slices should be roughly the same size when you're done. (I do widthwise so it looks like a tower)
- Starting with tomato, layer the tomato and cheese alternately on the serving plate. Three layers of tomato and two layers of mozzarella total.
- Sprinkle with chopped red onion, chopped black olive and fresh grated Parmesan. Drizzle your favorite Italian dressing over the top and finish with some fresh cracked black pepper. Serve chilled.
- **You will have ingredients left over with this recipe. You could easily double the recipe by just adding more tomatoes.