1/1 Photo of Rocky Road Bars
1 hr 5 mins
I have been making these forever. They are really good.
My Private Note
dozen b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml butter
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29-236.59 ml nuts, chopped
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 28.34 g unsweetened chocolate square
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened (reserve 2 oz for frosting)
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips, pkg (6 oz)
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 59.14 ml nuts, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- 3In large saucepan over low heat, melt 1/2 cup butter and 1 oz. square of chocolate.
- 4Add remaining bar ingredients, mix well.
- 5Spread into prepared pan.
- 6In small bowl combine 6 oz. cream cheese with sugar, flour, butter, egg and vanilla. Blend until smooth and fluffy. Stir in nuts.
- 7Spread over the chocolate mixture. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 8Bake 25-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 9Remove from oven, sprinkle with marshmallows and bake 2 minutes more.
- 10In large saucepan over low heat, melt 1/4 cup butter, 1 oz. chocolate square and remaining cream cheese and milk.
- 11Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- 12Immediately pour over the marshmallows and swirl together.
- 13Makes 3 dozen squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rocky Road Bars
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.5
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 109.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g