If you ever have a chance to order this from Hard Rock...do so! This makes a great appetizer or light lunch. If you used leftover grilled chicken it will cut down on the cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take flour tortilla and sprinkle half of it with cheese and 1/4 of cooked chicken.
- 2Add bacon bits and a little bit of crushed pineapple if desired.
- 3Pour a little bit of BBQ sauce on top. Don't be too generous with the sauce or it will seep out of the quesadilla.
- 4Spray a sauce pan with cooking spray.
- 5Fold the tortilla in half and place in pan.
- 6It only takes a few short minutes to brown one side and then flip over to brown the other side.
- 7When done, cut into wedges and serve with added BBQ sauce if you like to dip.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rock Your World Chicken Quesadillas(Hard Rock Cafe)
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.2
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 96.6 mg
- Sodium 1069.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 34.8 g