Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you ever have a chance to order this from Hard Rock...do so! This makes a great appetizer or light lunch. If you used leftover grilled chicken it will cut down on the cooking time.
- Take flour tortilla and sprinkle half of it with cheese and 1/4 of cooked chicken.
- Add bacon bits and a little bit of crushed pineapple if desired.
- Pour a little bit of BBQ sauce on top. Don't be too generous with the sauce or it will seep out of the quesadilla.
- Spray a sauce pan with cooking spray.
- Fold the tortilla in half and place in pan.
- It only takes a few short minutes to brown one side and then flip over to brown the other side.
- When done, cut into wedges and serve with added BBQ sauce if you like to dip.