Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy side dish
Make and share this Roasted Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small butternut squash, cubed
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 yukon gold potato, cubed
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 453.59 g baby carrots
- 4 garlic cloves
- 14.79 ml fresh thyme, chopped
- 29.58 ml fresh rosemary, chopped
- 28.39 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the squash, red bell peppers, carrots,sweet potato, and Yukon Gold potatoes. Separate the red onion quarters into pieces, and add them to the mixture.
- In a small bowl, stir together thyme, rosemary, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Toss with vegetables until they are coated. Spread evenly on a large roasting pan.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring every 10 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through and browned.