Boca Pat's Note:
Healthy and delicious. Any combination of fresh vegetables may be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 127.57 g can chopped green chilies, reserving 1 tbsp for dressing
- 44.37 ml red wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml dried basil leaves
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled, cut into 1/8 inch thick slices
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 59.14 ml cream cheese (nonfat, low fat ok)
- 29.58 ml buttermilk
- 14.79 ml reserved green chili
- 0.59 ml salt
- 4 large French rolls (about 6 inches long) or 4 large hoagie rolls (about 6 inches long)
- 1Heat oven to 450°F.
- 2In large bowl, combine all vinaigrette ingredients; mix well.
- 3Add vegetables to vinaigrette; toss to coat; let stand at room temp 15 minutes to marinate.
- 4Using slotted spoon, remove vegetables from vinaigrette; place on ungreased 15X10X1 inch baking pan; discard vinaigrette; bake vegetables at 450°F for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Meanwhile, in small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; add remaining dressing ingredients; mix well; cover, refrigerate.
- 6To assemble sandwiches, spoon 1 1/2 tbsp dressing into each roll; top each with 1/4 of vegetable mixture.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches With Spicy Green Chili Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.6
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 379.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 6.7 g