Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Healthy and delicious. Any combination of fresh vegetables may be used.
- 127.57 g canchopped green chilies, reserving 1 tbsp for dressing
- 44.37 ml red wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml dried basil leaves
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled, cut into 1/8 inch thick slices
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 59.14 ml cream cheese (nonfat, low fat ok)
- 29.58 ml buttermilk
- 14.79 ml reserved green chili
- 0.59 ml salt
- 4 large French rolls (about 6 inches long) or 4 large hoagie rolls (about 6 inches long)
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- In large bowl, combine all vinaigrette ingredients; mix well.
- Add vegetables to vinaigrette; toss to coat; let stand at room temp 15 minutes to marinate.
- Using slotted spoon, remove vegetables from vinaigrette; place on ungreased 15X10X1 inch baking pan; discard vinaigrette; bake vegetables at 450°F for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; add remaining dressing ingredients; mix well; cover, refrigerate.
- To assemble sandwiches, spoon 1 1/2 tbsp dressing into each roll; top each with 1/4 of vegetable mixture.