- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1⁄2 lb portabella mushroom, halved (baby portobello)
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 medium leeks, cut into 2-inch lengths (white portion only)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with 1/4 cup oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute asparagus in remaining oil until tender. Add garlic and pepper flakes; cook 1 minute longer.
- In a large bowl, stir together tomatoes, cheese, basil, asparagus and roasted vegetable mixture.
- Combine oil and vinegar; drizzle over mixture and toss to coat.