1 hr 10 mins
Paris D's Note:
Vegetables and potatoes make a great side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1/2 lb portabella mushroom, halved (baby portobello)
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 medium leeks, cut into 2-inch lengths (white portion only)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with 1/4 cup oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- 2Place in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute asparagus in remaining oil until tender. Add garlic and pepper flakes; cook 1 minute longer.
- 4In a large bowl, stir together tomatoes, cheese, basil, asparagus and roasted vegetable mixture.
- 5Combine oil and vinegar; drizzle over mixture and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.5
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 271.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g