Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious and quick! Salad and garlic bread completes this perfectly.
- 3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fettuccine, for two
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta or 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 500 deg farenheit Bring a large sauce pan of water to boil.
- Place tomatoes in a 9 inch pie plate.
- Drizzle with oil and stir to coat tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with garlic, basil and salt.
- Roast, uncovered, in centre of oven.
- Stir occasionally until tomatoes begin to split and skin shrivels, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add pasta to boiling water and cook to your liking.
- Drain, place in a large bowl.
- Add roasted tomatoes and their juices.
- Stir in fresh basil and cheese.
- Toss, taste and add more cheese, salt as needed.