Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious & Nutritious
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces (about 7 cups)
- 5 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) packagefresh Baby Spinach
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- • Preheat oven to 400°. Place sweet potatoes in a greased baking pan; toss with 2 tablespoons oil. Roast 35-40 or until tender.
- • Transfer to a large bowl; cool slightly.
- • In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, honey, maple syrup, garlic, mustard, salt, pepper and remaining oil until blended.
- • Add spinach, apple, cranberries and pecans to sweet potatoes.
- • Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve immediately.