Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An old NYTimes recipe. I make this for an appetizer often, and never have any left over!
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 3⁄4-1 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups walnut halves
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with foil.
- Heat olive oil with rosemary, salt and cayenne, stirring until mixed.
- Put nuts on foil-lined sheet, pour oil mixture over them, spreading evenly.
- Roast, stirring once or twice, 10- 15 min, until fragrant.
- Let cool and eat, or wrap in foil to store.